Thursday, December 16, 2010

A year in pictures: 2010


Las Vegas Strip from New York, New York


Hoover Dam (wall)
Ice cream! in Montreal, Canada













This year I visited Las Vegas with my dear friend, Diane, in January after completing my comp exams; 






toured Montreal with a group of awesome women in March;


Pygmy Loris - Philadelphia Zoo
















visited the Philly Zoo with my HS friend, Rachel, in May;







Destin, FL, Gulf of Mexico

saw dolphins dance in the Gulf of Mexico with my brother and his family in June; 




Seneca Lake, Finger Lakes, NY

sampled tasty beverages at many Finger Lake wineries in July with Diane; 









From atop the Kangamangus Hwy outside Lincoln, NH







absorbed the fall foliage in NH while visiting my mom in early October; 


The Mall, Washington, DC














and revisited some historical sites while on my first semi-political rally in DC with my best-friend, Jeremiah, in October. 

Labrador Mountain, NY













And thanks to the early snowfall in Central NY, I’ve already been able to go skiing with friends this season. 











I am already looking forward to wonderful adventures in 2011, including a few in-country trips and, perhaps, an academic adventure that has been a long time coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment